Self catering holiday rental in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, Scotland.
Boat of Garten by Aviemore
Booking Conditions - Please retain for information
Fairview is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named on the booking form. The maximum period of let is three weeks.
• Sub-letting is prohibited.
• The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission to their property and to require any person to leave when they consider there is a breach of contract or deem that there is damage to the property or cause of nuisance or conduct in an offensive manner.
• Guests should leave the house in a clean and tidy condition.
• No smoking is permitted in the house.
• No pets are permitted in the property.
• The Owner accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Hirer’s party and to the Hirer’s vehicles.
• The number of persons occupying the property should not exceed the maximum number stated on the booking form.
Arrival and Departure Times
• To allow time for Fairview to be made ready for you, could you please arrive no sooner than 4.00pm on the first day unless by prior arrangement. The accommodation should be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
• A binding contract between both parties will take effect when we issue written confirmation.
• We will only be able to confirm bookings and reservations when a deposit of £200 per week is received. Short Break deposit, £100.
• Please pay the balance six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If you book a cottage less than six weeks before your arrival date, please pay the full amount when sending us the Booking Form.
• Receipt of any deposits will not constitute acceptance of any booking.
• The price payable for Fairview House is inclusive of all fees including electricity, wood and the use of all bed and towel linen.
Any cancellation made by you (for whatever reason) should be notified to us in writing. In the event of cancellation the following applies:
• No penalty will be applied for cancellation within 7 days from our confirmation of booking.
• Every endeavour will be made by us to re-let Fairview. The more notice you are able to give of cancellation the more likely it is that we will be able to re-let the accommodation. In the event that we are unable to re-let Fairview at all then all monies paid by you (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) will be forfeited to us.
• If we are successful in re-letting Fairview for the entire period originally booked we will refund all monies paid (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) less a handling and re-advertising charge of £40 per week booked.
• If we only succeed in re-letting Fairview for a proportion of the period originally booked, we will refund all monies paid (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) that the period re-let bears to the period originally booked less a handling and re-advertising charge of £40 per week booked. You are advised to consider arranging holiday cancellation insurance.
• The accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and effects are to be left in the same state of repair, condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The proprietors must be notified about any damage or breakages. Damage or breakage must be paid for.
Complaints & Problems
Should there be any problem or cause for complaint during or after a period of letting, please contact the owner as soon as possible and they will attempt to rectify the problem.
• The contract is between the Client and Mrs Wendy Milne the owner of Fairview.
Wendy and Alex Milne E: email@example.com Phone us now to book: 01479 831 429 / 07587 153 454